Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Top 10 Lists

A user on a thread I frequent asked what our favorite fandoms are. Everyone started naming their favorite of all time which had be feeling a tad left out - mainly because I named the series I was into right now. So I decided to make a list here of my favorite anime, favorite manga, favorite movies, and favorite video game franchises.

FAVORITE ANIME
I have been into anime since elementary school, roughly fifteen years at this point. My favorites rarely change except to possibly add a new one. I attempt to put them in order, but I am only REALLY sure of my absolute favorite anime, while the others are equally get my love.
1. Rurouni Kenshin
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (+ Brotherhood)
3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Outlaw Star
6. Ouran High School Host Club
7. Gundam 00
8. Samurai Champloo
9. Paradise Kiss
10. Soul Eater
It's really hard to just choose 10. But I'm satisfied with this list right now. I wish I could name all the anime I love since just 10 is not really accurate, but this will have to do.

FAVORITE MANGA
I do not read manga as much as I probably should so its much easier to choose my favorites.
1. Tsubasa reservoir chronicles
2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
3. Trinity Blood
4. Naruto
5. Bleach
6. Death Note
7. Vampire Knight
8. Fushigi Yugi
9. Dear S
10. Hikaru no Go

FAVORITE MOVIES
movies are my thing. I've always loved them and always will.
1. The Prestige
2. The Dark Knight
3. Inception
4. Edward Scissorhands
5. The Fifth Element
6. Disney's Aladdin
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8. Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
9. Watchmen
10. Starship Troopers

FAVORITE VIDEO GAME FRANCHISES
gaming. My life. The industry I want to work in the most.
1. Mario
2. Kingdom Hearts
3. Pokemon
4. Guilty Gear
5. Assassin's Creed
6. Gears of War
7. Street Fighter
8. the Legend of Zelda
9. Blazblue
10. DDR
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment