Wednesday, February 23, 2011

dangerous shopping - browsing DVD section at Best Buy

Before I started my dreaded hours of retail work, I popped into Best Buy to see what DVDs or Blu Rays they got on the shelves. I'm still one of those people that enjoy hard copies of...pretty much anything. It this digital age a lot of people house to download everything that they want or need. I still love to peruse the shelves, excitedly grabbing something and rushing it off to the cash register.

There were several DVDs that I will be attempting to get in the next few weeks. I tend to only buy movies that I have already seen - as to not waste money as I have done in the past. Sometimes i'll grab something I havent seen based on reviews.

Even though my focus should be on Disney movies for my upcoming marathon, I think I need these

-All Star Superman which looks absolutely amazing.

-Summer Wars, an anime movie that seems intriguing to me

-Let Me In which is on sale for 9 bucks! I reviewed this movie and I enjoyed it so much!

So, I hope to grab those soon. I also have wanted the Ouran High School Host Club boxset since I saw the series years ago. Hopefully i'll find it somewhere cheap one day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment