Sunday, February 13, 2011

Disney troubles D:

It's going to be a bit harder to do my Disney marathon then I thought. I'm glad I started planning rather early so that I can figure it all out.

After going through our dvds, VHS and Blu Rays, I see that we own only 20 out of 50 movies. My initial plans were to buy all the movies, but that would be incredible expensive.

Second plan was to buy atleast 10 that I actually do want to own and then rent the other 20 via Netflix and my local rental store. This is still my plan although i canceled Netflix for the time being. I will restart my Netflix when I get some decent internet in my own house, but for the time being it will be remain cancelled.

I may resign up just for this Disney marathon if it becomes too difficult to get the other movies. There are some that I would absolutely love to own and then others that I - honestly - do not care to own. So I do not see owning something like Fantasia (unfortunately) but would LOVE Oliver and Company.

I'm glad we have atleast 20 out of 50 (our of 49 really since Tangeled is not out yet). I priced some at Best Buy and most of them still go for $20. I definently need to find a cheaper way of owning them that does not mean downloading them. No way would I download my beloved Disney films!

The marathon WILL HAPPEN. I am too excited about it to not go through with it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment