Wednesday, February 2, 2011

it works! MAGIC!

I know I typical review all manners of geekiness, but I think product reviews are in order!

This morning i was painting a staff for a costume (Litchi from Blazblue) and I washed the paintbrushes in the bathtub. Of course this was blatant stupidity on my part but i wanted a large rush of water to quickly wash the paint as I needed the brush for another color.

And, yep, it stained the bathtub. Horribly.

In a panic, I turned to Twitter - my favorite tool for quickly solving problems. And my followers helped immensely.

One suggested I used 90% rubbing alcohol but, alas, we only had 70% in the house. Another suggested Mr Clean Magic Eraser. I had never used this product, but decided that I would run to a local store and pick it up quickly.

For two eraser it was about $2.43 at Family Dollar. I rushed back home and begin to use it on the tub. I IMMEDIATELY saw results.

It was awesome.

It only took about 5-10 minutes to clean the tub. I am so psyched that I just needed to write about this! My only problem is that it seems I am going to need to throw this particular eraser away despite the product saying it can be used multiple times. I think I was rubbing a bit hard though.

So, yeah, this thing is amazing. Going to use it for cleaning more often.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment