Tuesday, June 29, 2010

before i review it...

...I just had an amazing night! All last week I made my sister and I some Eclipse shirts to wear to the midnight showing. My friend was throwing a movie release party so - after a rather intense and lengthy thunderstorm - we went to the party. She had amazing decorations in the resturant and nearly everyone had on Twilight shirts or were dressed up. We watched New Moon while playing a trivia game of the first two movies. I knew most of the answers, but some questions were hard! I did win a Team Jacob tote bag (which I'm using now!) and my sister won a keychain. After the party, we went to the theatre. Wasn't much going on there except a crowd, of course.

My night was amazing mainly because I got to hang with my friends that are here in South Carolina. I don't have many friends and I find it hard to let people into my life after being hurt by people. So I am glad to have had this night!

Review tomorrow if I'm up to it

No comments:

Post a Comment