Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Summer Movie List!

May-August means its Summer Movie time!!! Entertainment Weekly just did their huge, summer movie preview feature. Here are the movies (with release dates) that I will be seeing all summer!
May 7: Iron Man 2
May 14: Robin Hood
May 21: Shrek Forever After
May 27: Sex and the City 2
May 28: Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
June 4: Splice
June 11: The A Team, The Karate Kid
June 18: Jonah Hex, Toy Story 3
June 25: Grown Ups
June 30: Twilight - Eclipse
July 2: The Last Airbender
July 9: Despicable Me
July 16: Inception
July 23: Salt
August 13: The Expendables
August 20: The Lottery Ticket, Takers

Whew. Only like three weekends where nothing comes out that I want to see...and some weekends where TWO movies come out! Knowning me, I'll probably be seeing a lot of these during the matinee times - smaller crowds, cheaper prices. Expect reviews of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment