Friday, April 8, 2011

cowardly fools

One of the things I personally think is wrong with the anime/cosplay community is that they always want to hide behind an anonymous tag to get their point across to someone.

The above picture is a screencap from my formspring. This only bothers me because this person is probably on my friends list on Facebook. What. The. Fuck. You can be on my Facebook, on my FRIEND'S LIST nonetheless, and have to hide behind a grayface to say what you need to say to me? That's what angers me, not what was said.

I complain because people like THIS exist a dime a dozen in this hobby and make it difficult for us casual people to even remotely continue to enjoy it when they're incessantly trolling or bitching at others when they need to worry about their own damn selves. Until they pulling money out of their damn pocket to buy my wigs, fabric, and other things then they just need to shut the fuck up. Until they're paying for my hotel and travel expenses then they need to shut the fuck up. Until they stop hiding behind being anonymous on the fucking internet then they need to shut the fuck up.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. This is why i dont do these "ASK ME A RANDOM QUESTION" sites. B/c someone is going to say or ask something rude, dumb, or ignorant and i will have no freakin clue who it is cus there anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of taking the anon feature off so people have to say who they are. People are so ignorant.

    ReplyDelete