Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer slump

As the summer treads onward and movies are being released steadily, I find myself worrying about the movie industry. while I've found enjoyment and solace in sitting in a theatre week after week, no movie released this summer has really been incredible.

Mostly, this summer has been stacked with sequeals. This probably contributes to the high numbers, but, as a movie fan, I really want something that will WOW me.

Inception might do that.

I love Nolan. Two of his movies make my top 5 list (The Prestige is my absolute favorite movie and I love The Dark Knight). This probably makes me automatically love Inception, but others need to love it too.

The movie seems genius to me and I hope I'm not dissapointed. I love the concept, captivating ads, and awesome trailer. Surely, this movie will save this summer from the movie slump.

It has too.

No comments:

Post a Comment